What is the application process for the Shelton Challenge?
The following sites are currently accepting applications:
- NC State University & UNC-Charlotte:
Application & Reference Form
- NC State Take II Challenge:
- International Connections & Entrepreneurial Thinking: Application & Reference Form
- All other Shelton Challenge sites: Check back soon for the application!
- If you prefer a pdf application, please email the Shelton Leadership Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once our office receives the application, deposit, and references, we will process the application within two weeks of that date. The applicant will receive an initial letter of acceptance and initial information to return to our office. We will continue to communicate with the student up to the program with additional information.
- There is a $100.00 deposit due with the application. The $100.00 deposit will be deducted from the total cost of the program. Complete payment is due prior to the start of the program.
- NOTE: Our review process takes into consideration the applicant’s answers to the questions asked in the application, what the applicant hopes to gain from the experience, and what the applicant hopes to take back to the community. We also take grade point average into consideration .
- Applying for financial assistance: We are only able to offer financial scholarships to attend the 2016 Shelton Challenge while they are available. Please note your interest on the application.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For questions about the 2016 Shelton Challenge Camp programs, please contact our office at 919-513-0148 or email@example.com